1. Every student should carry his/her school diary books to school each day.
2. Parents of day scholars are re-requested to avail school bus facilities for transportation of students/wards. How ever students who come to school in their own transport should arrive at school before the start of their assembly respective classes.
3. The Warning bell before a class or assembly is a signal for all to go to the assembly or to their respective class rooms. This should be done promptly and in silence.
4. Changing of classrooms between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly manner.
5. Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all school functions. Students who are not proper uniform will not be allowed to enter their classrooms.
6. Rash driving, honking, wheeling, shouting or whistling is strictly forbidden in and around the school campus.
7. Care must be taken of all school properly and no student should scratch or spoil the desks or chairs or damage any school furniture or write or draw anything on the walls or in anyway damage things beloging to others. Damage done even by accident should be reported at once to the class teacher or to the principal.
8. Any damage done will be made good by the concerned student together with a fine imposed on him/her for such and offence. Anyone who notice something damaged should report the matters even if he or she does not know who has done it.
9. Students are not allowed to bring any sharp instruments to school.
10. No books (other than text books or library books) magzines or papers may be brought to the school without the principal's permission.
11. Lending or borrowing of money or other articles is not permitted.
12. It is not advisable to bring valuable articles (like expensive watches or fountain pens, transistors or calculators) to school.
13. Students should observe polite manners wherever they go; they should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct. They should greet their teachers when they meet them. Bullying and use of foul language are punishable offence.
14. The school reserves for itself the right to terminate the student with unsatisfactory progress in studies or whose conduct is violent, indiscipline or scandalous.
1. Students are expected to be on the right side of their bus stop at least five minutes prior to the arrival of the bus.
2. The buses will not wait for late comers.
3. Children should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
4. No Students should not come near the entry door of the bus until it has made a complete stop.
5. They must occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding their bus.
6. Drivers are authorized to stop buses at the designated stops only. The list of stops is prepared keeping inview the convernience of all and is subject to change.
7. When the bus is in motion students must not move around in the bus. They should not have any part of their body out of the bus.
8. Objects of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
9. Students will be held responsibility for any damage to buses caused by their negligence vandalism.
10. No Students is allowed to eat in the bus.
11. Discarding trash or food either inside or outside bus is not permitted.
12. Shriending, Shouting and unruly behaviour are strictly prohibited. Courteous behaviour is expected at all times.
13. The driver's attention must not be distracted for any reason.
14. The bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence should be resported to the principal.
NOTE : A clear one month notice in writing or one month fee in lieu of it should be given before a pupil can be withdrawn either from the school or from the use of bus facility.